Thursday, April 1, 2010

Fist of the North Star Dominates God of War III (Japan Sales)


Media Create Sales are out for last week in Japan, and it's very interesting to say the least.  Fist of the North Star from Koei sits in the #1 position with 385,000 copies sold on the PS3.  God of War III enters the charts at #6 at 43,000 sold.  I guess the Japanese gamers are bigger fans of anime history than Greek mythology.

That said, I'm very much looking forward to Fist of the North Star coming here to the US.  I have a soft spot for the Warriors series of games from Koei, and I remember the animated movie fondly.  I'm also pretty sure one of the first games I owned on the Genesis was a side scrolling Fist of the North Star game (what was that called?).  The clips I've seen of this new one look very appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment