Thursday, February 18, 2010

Playing Titan Quest Again


My local group of friends and I love co-op games.  We used to have a standing night to play Xbox games together (like Unreal, Crimson Skies, and Mech Assault).  Now we've all got families and other excuses, so outside of the occasional MMO, we just don't game much together.

I think we've found a common ground this week though, Titan Quest.  It's a game type we all love, has simple support for multiplayer online, and it's cheap.  Not to mention it's a great game with a huge depth of classes and abilities.  Solo, I've never finished the campaign, much less taken on the higher difficulties.  I plan on testing out the multiplayer server tonight, figure out which mods to use, and try to narrow in on the class I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment